Friday, June 6, 2014

ICYMI-Song Du Jour: Go To Go by ADAM

I've be listening to "Go To Go" by dutch girl band ADAM basically on repeat. The repeat of the mind! This song has a serious power to get into your head and stay there, waiting, until an inappropriate moment springs up -- usually while I'm at work, on the phone with a customer -- to slither its way through your brain and out your mouth. I've spent a number of boring Fridays humming it to myself just out of audible range.

If you are a denizen of the Interwebs and have ventured anywhere near a "cool" news source within the last month, you probably are familiar with their work on the Sybian...if not, feel free to *ahem* enjoy the video below.

And orgasms are great and all, but I really think it's worth a listen without all the moaning and voice cracking. The lyrics aren't much, but the tune is catchy as hell and even if the Sybian was just a publicity stunt, clearly it's working. ADAM is enjoying the boost in notoriety, ooh-ing and ahh-ing all the way to the bank, I'd imagine. Video of the actual song below.

Happy Friday, fellow Music Sluts!

No comments:

Post a Comment