Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January Theme - "Under the Covers"

Just a short post for today - as you might've guessed, I'll be doing cover versions of songs for January. As I mentioned in the previous post, I'm trying to use my very limited amount of writing time more effectively so, during January, I'll be prioritizing some of my other writing projects. That doesn't mean I'm abandoning this blog entirely - I'll just be posting considerably less than I have been. But, since covers are a good way of exploring different genres and artists, I intend to pack a lot more musical history into this month than usual. Don't worry - I'll try to limit myself to one Beatles song....but I won't make any promises.

To be fair, they were all high as fuck while recording this album
so we can't really fault Ringo for writing "Octopus's Garden"

No comments:

Post a Comment