Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Album Release Tuesday!--January 17th, 2012

It's that time of the week again!  And this week, there is a whole bunch.  I'm feeling kind of lazy, so I'm just going to list 'em and be done with it -- asterisks by ones I'm interested in hearing more from, as perusual.  Oh...I decided to share some album cover art, because some of them are pretty awesome.
  • Which side are you on? by Ani Difranco
  • Beautiful Things by Anthony Green
  • Headcage by Matthew Dear
  • We Don't Know Any Better by Black Taxi *

  • Little Spark by Jessie Baylin
  • CYRK by Cate le Bon*
  • Tell Me Something I Don't Know by Herman Dune
  • Pre-Madonna by Jamuel Saxon
  • Bones for Tinder by Justin Robinson and the Mary Annettes*

  • Voyageur by Kathleen Edwards
  • Sunday Morning by Liftoff
  • Breezy by Paul Brill
  • The Glass Masses by Rags & Ribbons*

  • The Art of Influence Remixed by Second Sky
  • Seeker Lover Keeper by Seeker Lover Keeper
  • Chasm by Strange Vacation*
  • No One Loves You Like I Do by The Life & Times
  • Life is Beautiful by The Beautiful View*

No comments:

Post a Comment