Monday, October 1, 2018

October Theme: Witches and Demons and Death....Oh My!

As promised, October is going to be all about the dark and the spooky. I've got some great southern gothic songs lined up, some swing, some horrorbilly, and probably way too much dark wave. Yes, Siouxie makes an appearance or two, as do Calabrese, Voltaire, and - one of my old favorites - the Horrorpops. Most songs will revolve around one of the three topics I've picked for the theme name, which I thought was pretty clever.

No Song du Jour/Nuit today - Time got a little away from me, so I'm just doing a quick introduction/housekeeping. But tomorrow, we're going to kick off the month on a lively note with one of my favorite tunes for raising energy....until then, I bid you adieu. (Tish! That's French!)


No comments:

Post a Comment