Saturday, December 1, 2018

December Theme: "A Few of My Favorite Things"

As the theme title suggests, for December, I'm going to keep it simple and call attention to a few of my favorite songs from 2018. Some of these songs were released this year, some of them I just discovered (or re-discovered) this year, and most of them provided some level of meaning for me. I apologize in advance - this month is going to be a little heavy with the Taylor Swift, 5SOS, Theory of a Dead Man, Imagine Dragons, Ariana Grande, and Papa Roach. Yes, I know that's kind of a weird mix. And it's December, which happens to be T-Swifts birthday month. I'll try to keep the T-Swift songs to a minimum - that being said, I'm not making any promises. Additionally, it's the season of Yule, so I'll be throwing in a few of my favorite Christmas songs in for good measure. All in all, it should be a fun month. Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

Heart and Brain celebrate Christmas,
Credit: the Awkward Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment