Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Free on iTunes This Week -- "Colours" by Grouplove

Remember that song that I told you was a must listen last night?  In a happy twist of fate, it is also the free single of the week on iTunes, so if you enjoyed it and have an iPod, you have no excuse not to cash in on this.  As an added bonus, their debut album (which came out today) is being offered for $8.99.  A dollar off may not seem like much but every little bit counts, right?  They have other stuff for free, as well, though nothing I'm particularly psyched about. 

The album, Never Trust a Happy, is also available on Spinner for a listen.  I may or may not have time today or tomorrow to go through it and write up my thoughts.  That's a little up in the air, right now, seeing as how I have a phone interview in an hour and --hopefully, assuming all goes well -- a date with a plane bound for New Orleans so I can do a face-to-face.  And, as much as I'm digging Grouplove, I'm really hoping I don't have time this week.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment