Friday, September 2, 2011

Updates: The Stems and Vanaprasta

'Sup Music Sluts--Through my numerous sources, I've learned of some new information about some music I've been hyping lately.  Just a short FYI before we head into the weekend.
  • Remember the Crosses EP I was encouraging y'all to download (for free!).  At the time of it's release, the band didn't have an actual name so I just labeled it something like "Chino Moreno Side Project" or something like that.  They are calling themselves The Stems but cross symbols are used instead of actual Ts.  This kind of gets frustrating when you're doing searches on Google for them because most of the websites pull up another The Stems from Perth, Australia.  It doesn't really matter, yet, because they don't have much press out but it's still annoying.
  • Vanaprasta is releasing their debut LP, Healthy Geometry, on November 1, 2011.  If you follow them on twitter, you probably already know that they're really excited about it.  As am I, boys...as am I.  Still no word on the exact date of their show in Pheonix but, if I hear anything, you know I'll share it.
Vanaprasta

No comments:

Post a Comment