Wednesday, December 11, 2019

"Hands to Myself" by Selena Gomez

It's the Full Moon tonight and it's basically right on my Ascendant. And, if you couldn't tell by my music selections this week, I've been all over the place. Gemini placements have a reputation for swinging between extremes. Talking a mile a minute about every topic under the sun. Both delightfully mischievous yet deadly serious at the same time. Joking and not joking in the same breath, that it can be confusing and hard to gauge which way their mind is going to go. That has definitely been me this week (and in general) with everything - my thoughts, my moods, my wants, my needs, my plans - it's a roller coaster to be me, sometimes. I feel so unfocused at times but, in the next minute, I'll have such divine clarity of thought that it's almost scary. I'd worry about it but it seems I'm all out of fucks to give again. The theme for December is to try to just let it be and enjoy the ride.

Can't keep my hands to myself
I mean I could, but why would I want to?

Tonight, I'm feeling playful - some more Gemini Rising bullshit for you. I'm feeling super happy because Ben Wyatt and Leslie Knope finally kissed on "Parks & Rec." As is my custom, I let out such a scream of giddiness that I'm almost embarrassed to mention it, just like the last two times I watched this episode. I don't have much time because I also want to try to fit in a tiny Full Moon ritual, too, so I'll let this song speak for itself. During my commute home - since I'm having a hard time focusing on podcasts right now - I decided to put on a playlist I haven't touched in a while. Almost a year. I forgot it was a really fucking good playlist. This was the first song that played. And, as ridiculous as it is, I really do like this song. I never claimed to have good taste in music, only a diverse one. Enjoy!

"Hands to Myself" Video

No comments:

Post a Comment