Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fantasies Flashbacks and Remix Tracks

Metric is putting out a deluxe vinyl version of 2009's "Fantasies."  It's basically everything on "Fantasies" plus remixes--not very exciting since a lot of the songs on Fantasies already sound like remixes to me but perhaps that's because I lack imagination.  The article explains that the vinyl box-set is a group of 10 7-inch singles with the original on one side and a remix on the other.  Sounds cool as a collector's item but, as much I like Metric, I don't think I'm that much of a fan.  But, for those uberfans who will buy the set, you will get a Playbutton Digital musicplayer filled with all sorts of awesome shi*t that will make it worth your while.  The most important thing I gleaned was that Metric is working on a new album and that the release might be coming sooner than we think.  And that's what I'm down for.
Image by Justin Broadbent

No comments:

Post a Comment