Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Music Geeks Representin' in Films

I thought this was a cool list over at Spinner.  It lists the Top 20 Music Geeks in Films.  Now I don't consider myself a music geek -- I think I have more geek points in the Literature and Obscure Horror Films categories -- but I do think I'm more of a music geek than people who actually come out and say they've mastered music geekdom.  As for the list, I think William Miller (Almost Famous) should've come before Nick & Norah and possibly even Juno and I'm not even sure Dewey Finn counts because it's basically Jack Black in a school uniform --don't get me wrong....music-wise, Jack Black is amazing but I cannot say the same for his movies.  Overall, okay ratings considering they mostly stuck with movies the average person has seen.  Check it out here and see if you agree. 

"High Fidelity" Touchstone Pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment