Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In other words--About F**king Time

Well, Gene Simmons finally bit the bullet and asked Shannon Tweed to marry him.  After 28 years.  Holy sh*t, that's a long time for any couple to even be married, so I'm wondering why he waited so long if he was content to stay with her.  I guess too late is better than never.  Anyway, in true celebrity fashion, he asks her on their show, Family Jewels -- a favorite in my reality TV line-up-- and audiences have to wait until the next episode to see if she says yes.  I can't fathom why she wouldn't -- although, I'm pretty sure they've been enjoying the tax/legal benefits of being a married couple anyway since they've been living together more than 7 years (which constitutes a common law marriage in most states, for those of you who didn't know). 
Read more at Spinner.
Frazier Harrison/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment