Friday, July 22, 2011

Winding Down for the Weekend

Hey fellow Music Sluts!
Although I will continue the blog pimping throughout the weekend, I'll be taking a short writing break on Saturday and will be posting the Weekly Haul on Sunday.  If you're following me already, I consider you Early Adopters and I salute your foresight.  If you don't understand what that means, I'll explain next week, so you'll have that to look forward to as well as these upcoming tidbits:
  • My thoughts on the Riot Grrrl movement and its' impact on the music scene and society.
  • A playlist that keeps me running.  Literally.
  • Comparison of Internet Radio Apps for Android
  • Vanaprasta, Emily Loizeau, and a very special double edition for Song of the Day
Until then, have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment