Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bush announces Tour

Now that Bush has reunited once more, they are kicking off a tour starting tomorrow!  This coincides with a new album release -- The Sea of Memories -- set to come out on September 13th, 2011.  The band has been recently putting themselves out there for television and public appearances, which will continue throughout the tour (most notably, an appearance on "Chelsea Lately," which is my favorite late night talk show that isn't political in nature--you guessed it....I get my news from The Daily Show).  Most dates cite Chevelle and Filter as opening acts.  The American tour starts tomorrow, August 17th, in Austin, TX and ends October 28th in San Antonio, followed by several European dates.  I am sad to report that, as of today, no concerts are planned for AZ.  Thus is my life.  Check out the rest of the dates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment