Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Song du Jour

Guilt by Association
by Louis XIV


Another band I just found that I'm seriously digging right now.  Louis XIV (or Quatorze, which is easier than saying the roman numerals) has been around spouting off indie rock since 2003.  On this track, the vocals sound a lot like the White Stripes (in my opinion) but, as a whole, they sound similar to Hot Hot Heat, The Bravery, and even The Strokes at times.  I tried to find the official video through blogger--because it's awesome--but I couldn't find it in the linkage.  Basically, all the music parts where the band is playing to the camera look like they were filmed in like a super-huge tile shower and the party scenes were partly filmed in night vision so it looks really creepy.  I thought that was pretty unique and suggest you check it out on the actual youtube site.  Either way though, the song is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment