Monday, August 8, 2011

Newsflash: Kanye West is still a dumb*ss

I often wonder why his publicists let him speak at all and then I realize....the stupid things Kanye West says and does are some of the greatest PR flubs of all time.  What would America -- specifically the E! Network -- do without them?!?  It would be madness!  Don't get me wrong -- I think Kanye is probably one of the best rappers out there....but that doesn't mean he has his sh*t together.

Over the weekend, Mr. West gave a speech at The Big Chill Music Fest across the pond.  For whatever reason, he said something to the effect that he felt he was like Hitler sometimes.  Pardon me, sir, but What the fuck?!  Out of all the misunderstood people in history (which I don't consider Hitler to be one...I think we understood him pretty well during his reign of terror), why would you choose one of the most evil people in recent history?  Nevermind that I don't see the comparison -- first of all, Kanye, you're black, which was a no-no in Hitler's book, if you didn't realize that.  Second, Hitler was charismatic and intelligent enough to get a whole f*cking country to follow him just by speaking.  Kanye opens his mouth and people are like "Ah....here it comes..."  And third, Hitler failed at his attempt to become a world-famous artist, which in part, contributed to the anger that fueled his deranged masterplan.  But, whatever my friend....if comparing yourself to The Fuhrer get you airtime, more power to you. 
The video is f*cking hilarious.  If you haven't checked out other Nerd Hitler videos (all of which use this scene), you need to...Funniest.  Hour.  Of.  Your.  Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment